||Senior Architect/Associate Director
- Exciting Senior Architect/Associate Director role available
- Chance to join a dedicated and passionate team within a rapidly growing company
- Remuneration - $140K - $180k (with potential career progression to a Director role)
- Equity stake potential – if you have thought about starting your own practice why not join our client’s!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- New Zealand owned business with a quality brand name
- Multi-disciplined consultancy that offers architectural, building surveying, quantity surveying, project management and engineering services with 220 combined years of experience
- Regularly approached by high-level organisations and clients to act on their behalf due to their reputation for exceptional service levels
- Currently positioned within the high end residential and smaller commercial projects space (sub $100m) but looking to secure larger projects going forward
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Reporting to a Director this vacancy has been created due to sustained and ongoing business growth
- This role will see you nurturing existing business and relationships and proactively developing new ones. As such the position will suit an outgoing ambitious personality.
- The role is located on Auckland’s North shore though it may also be based out of our client’s Wellington Office depending on your location preference!
- Set design direction
- Lead and deliver significant projects and undertake reviews
- Advise stakeholders and provide technical expertise
- Develop, maintain and lead successful client relationships
- Lead a team of architectural consultants
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Relevant experience in an Architectural role for a New Zealand or offshore based consultancy
- Must be qualified as a registered architect or an LBP designer.
- Proven experience creating long-lasting relationships with team members, clients and other stakeholders
- Business development/entrepreneurial personality, with a desire to win new business. You may have your own network
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential with a good client facing demeanour
- We are a highly collaborative team
- A very energetic and diverse workforce
- They foster talent through continued learning and promoting internally
- A real value for teamwork and a culture of ‘two heads are better than one’
- Social and team building activities
- Whilst work is important, we believe in life outside of work too. Our people’s interests vary from fishing to sailing to kayaking to hiking and mountain biking with the odd game of golf too.
- Generous salary package with incentive plan
- Opportunity to progress to Directorship and equity stake
- Celebrate our client’s year on year success with an annual overseas conference.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role. Alternatively contact James Selkirk on 0275 833120 for a confidential discussion.